Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

22.4.08

Yes Levi Can

As much as I wanted to go and see Levi Kreis in flesh romancing the tunes to my heart's delight. There are some good things that you can't simply have. Sad! sad! sad!


No, I don't want my frustrations spoil the party, if you have the means to see him he'll be strutting his stuff in these following gigs:



Friday, May 2nd, 9pm @ Room 5:
Tuesday, May 6th, 8pm @ Genghis Cohen: Writers Circle w/ Chantelle Barry & Wendy Piatt.
Friday, May 16th, 11pm @ Molly Malones: Live taping of
"Where I Belong: Live" including songs from Levi's coming CD "Where I Belong" Come be a part of our very first DVD!




Enjoy his heart-wrenching music and good looks as you can see in this picture. Wowwowoweee! Am drooling......






Thanks Matthew Fouste for the newsletter and also of letting me know updates about him!

No comments: