Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

19.8.07

As The World Turns.....Queer







I just found this cool soap opera clips from YouTube and I am immediately hooked by it. Don't know why but I was really into it, well it isn't obvious that I started collecting clips from the said soap opera and started googling. And here's what I came up:

(1) It is the 2nd longest running American soap opera that started way back in mid 50's.
(2) The soap opera is being shown in channel CBS.
(3) Currently, their acting out a love triangle story between Luke - Noah - Maddie.

The last info is what really have drawn me. I found that the actor , Evan Vanfossen Hansis, playing out Luke in the opera won an Emmy award for the role.




He portrayed it convincingly, and his object of affection is Noah Mayer played by Jake Silbermann.




Well, they're a match made in heaven, I just wish they really are a gay couple. And their kiss (Whewww! hot hot hot!) was the first one ever in the daytime American boobtube, and the most watched vid in the YouTube. But don't just take my word for it, you better watch it. You wouldn't mind me skipping the faghag in this would ya? I am such a Biatch. Heheheheh!!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

lito said...

i really enjoyed much the viewing,thanks a lot for sharing these video clips.stay cool!