Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

11.9.07

In just one smile, Intro



I guess am one of the few that you can say lucky when it comes to meeting guys. I don't know but I am not bragging here. It's the truth I swear, never did I had any bad encounters with them (most specifically, guys that you pay to have sex). So the hala-dap or holdap were very foreign to me, because they have never happened to me at all. Oftentimes I get them for free, would you believe that? I cannot say I look that hot, but most of the guys I bedded with tell me I got this magnetic aura that draws them to me. Okay, enough about me, let's go on with the story.......

I just graduated from AdU when I tried to look for a job, my search ended at Mandaluyong. And during that time I was living in Paranaque, the travelling distance did not really bother me since this will be my first job. Luckily I got the job after the interview, I was so ecstatic with the outcome that I decided to while my time and celebrate so I headed to Star Mall which was then called Manuela, located in front of Shangri-la. I've heard so much about this place already so the going-ons were nothing new to me. They said that things happen here just like in Grand Central, Cinerama and Megamall. While I was strolling, I saw this late-teens guy from across, he's tall, shaved head with Caucasian-like features. Actually his looks is a cross between Jay Manalo and Cezar Montano.





Am so mesmerized with his looks that I said to myself, "Oh, my he's so big and gorgeous!" and then chuckled unknowingly. Little did I know that he was looking at me too.( I guess that's why he's in there, looking for a would-be patron.) Anyway he smiled at me which made me very conscious and made me wonder if I knew this guy from somewhere. I got scared, so my two frightened feet got the most of me so tried to lose this guy. I strolled around some more and see if he will follow me, which is actually my Modus Operandi, to see if indeed he's into this sort of stuff. Am right. He was already behind me when I looked back then waved hello and asked me to stop for awhile. Although I had butterflies in my stomach, my libido won this time so I stopped. I think this was his cue as he started to make a conversation with me and said;



"Hi!"


"Hello!"


"I saw you smiling at me, may I know why?"


"Well, just thinking that you're so BIG (my height if compared to him, isonly up to his chest. I am 5'4" so he must be around 6'2".) but CUTE"


"Tell me, what's with me being BIG, is that a problem?"


"Ah no, not really."


"So what are you doing here?"

"Well, I just passed by and you know? Windowshopping???"


"Is that all?"


"Oh yeah! And then I saw you, you smiled and I thought I knew you from somewhere else."


"Hmmmmmm!Wanna do something you like?"


"Well!!!I've got not much money here(those were my exact words pretty direct, huh? well that will save you lotsa trouble), I think I only had Php 700"


"That's okay, we can go to a nearby Motel, just walking distance from here, and they charge 300 for a quickie. I think 400 will be enough for me."


"Really, would that be enough??? Lemme think, oh I don't know I still think you're big, am afraid to go with you"


"Trust me, I am not gonna hurt you. Except that you must know its not only my height that is big, I am also like that down there! I know you're gonna enjoy me. But just one thing, I don't do anal stuff, okay???"



Still I am hesitant then, but the way he sweet talked me into going with him and promised that he will be gentle with me. Wow he's so considerate and very charming because he even offered to bring me where I can take a bus going back to Paranaque. How can I say no? Hehehehhe! Don't you think this is the best way to celebrate? After that being settled, off we went to this Motel in front of Edsa Central. Hmmmm I don't remember the name, can anybody help me with this one???


Did we do something more other than suck and pop thank-you's?Read the second part as it will be a sizzling-hot blow by blow(???) account of what happened inside the motel.

No comments: