Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

22.1.08

We don't know how we could quit you, Heath!

I got shocked when I opened My Yahoo when I came to work and received the news of the death of Heath Ledger. His role of Ennis del Mar in the cowboy love story 'Brokeback Mountain' made so much impact in me that I have watched the film from the beginning to the end 15 times. I even bought the original CD to add it to my collection. It was worth it.



Who could forget that scene where he was swearing in front of their clothes and the Brokeback Mountain postcard? The scene was so cinematic and full of meaning and probably touched every gay man's heart.



He's an upcoming actor worthy of my admiration that I began to scour his films to see more of him. When I learned that he would be playing the Joker in the next sequel of 'Batman Returns' I got so excited and intended to watch it the first day of showing. Expecting the said playdate but only now whe
n his death was announced that the word have slipped out, the movie will be shown this coming June. Sadly he won't be joining his co-stars in promoting the film. I wish they will still go ahead with it, after all he might be wanting this too.



Heath take our love and devotion with you in heaven! REST IN PEACE! You will be forever be remembered. We all never going to quit loving you!!!

No comments: