BLOG CONTINUUM

Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

9.10.07

As The World Turns.....Dream Parents

Would it be fantastic if you had parents like these? Cue in the vid from LukeVanFan, on the mid-part of it, you would see what I mean.



I had it too but just for a short moment in my life when my dad finally have accepted me, but it was not that smooth sailing at first. We had a fight before that like we always did but that afternoon it was different though, way way different because he finally blurted out that he knew and already accepted me for what I am. And boy, I thought I was the luckiest and happiest gay during that time. Imagine I was smiling and crying all at the same time. The feeling was un-describable. That night, he gave me a permission to sleep in the house of my boyfriend. And in the morning after, he's even asking me to present my boyfriend to him personally. Wow! I was really ecstatic........but as the saying goes, some good things never last. (Could it be a sad fate of us PLU's?) Just a few months from the day he accepted me, he passed away and we didn't have that much time to be harmonious with each other. So all that was left to me are the what-ifs questions that would never find answers.

However, thanks to HIM (so don't ever think that we are not close and important, as others had been telling you otherwise, we're still children of God no matter what and who we are) though I still have my ever-loving and ever-understanding mother who's always with me every step of the way to the journey of life. Now she's no longer just a mother to me, she's a friend and a confidant. Heck! We almost talk everything under the sun and joke a lot to each other even toilet humors, and she's cool with it.

Yeah! I still think am the luckiest PLU because I have her around......(am I already butt-licking here???) LOL!!!

No comments: