BLOG CONTINUUM

Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

10.10.07

Get a load of this!

Say what??? You wanted to look and sound cool, huh? Let me tell you the first thing you should know is to feed your cerebro with stuff that will drive you to where you intend to go. And one of these things is to listen to something with substance, witty and enjoyable podcast; the Feast of Fools to give you a headstart. And why am I telling you this? That's because I did and once I got hold of my nanoIpod (excuse for the ad, hehehehe but any MP3 or MP4 will do) I had readily downloaded them into it and things have fallen into place and got me started this wonderful blog for you. Ain't that sweet! Yeah that's how they can move you into doing and thinking way cool things.



And now to top it all they've just won the "Best GLBT Podcast 2007". They really deserve it.

Salute to all FOF guys, who are working 24/7 to make our 365 days gay-worthy! Congrats!!! Love you Marc and Fausto, you guys are a heaven-sent. Keep all the fun coming!!!

No comments: