BLOG CONTINUUM

Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

22.10.07

DR on my lens - Sandy White Beaches


Boca Chica Beach is less than hour ride from the capital city of Dominican Republic. Where the water is crystalline and the sands are white. It is the most crowded beach here. It has two islands, Los Pinos and La Matica, and two sea ports. Here's two version of the beach at day and night. It looks very romantic at night, I was wishing that me and my honey were sipping Cranberry with Vodka while looking at the sun setting when I took this picture.






Just like Boca Chica, Juan Dolio Beach is also a less than an hour ride from the city. As an answer to an ever increasing tourism, luxury villas and all-inclusive resorts were built in the area. Besides the nice beaches, there is a complete infrastructure here in which you can also find the Metro Country Club's Los Marlins Golf Course.







Sorry I was not able to take a front shot of that guy in the middle pic, but I tell you he's one handsome kid. Oooops do I sound like a perv there??? Anyways he was with his mom, so it's definitely a no-no.

No comments: