BLOG CONTINUUM

Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

10.10.07

'Til death do they part

"Burnt Money"



I just saw this really, really awesome movie and I highly recommend you to watch because it is a reminiscent of the infamous "Brokeback Mountain". However this one was made by our Argentinian brothers (I don't know if this is true but I saw one commercial ad saying that 7 out of 10 of them have leanings.) and it has a sudden twist in the end that I guarantee you will love. It's hard not to tell you the story but I don't wanna spoil your interest in watching it. Just don't be offended by the lovescenes done by the straight actors here, ooooops did I just dissed the movie? The overtly homoerotic scenes will keep you wanting more though.

The movie based on a true story of a bank heist in Argentina was starred by Eduardo Noriega






who were referred to as "The Twins" but they weren't really twins instead they're lovers. They've found each other in a run-down t-room cubicle doing the you-know-what, which we are very famous of (hmmmm naughty!). The cinematography is really perfect in capturing the dimness of the condition and fate of their relationship which has an obvious effect in capturing our emotions and empathy to the their characters. Enough said you should watch it yourself!!!










3 comments:

Kai Santorino said...

hey where'd you buy this?! sana meron dito

yoruosu12 said...

Nah I don't buy them I usually rent (kasi madali akong magsawa eh) them out from MovieMax they have a long line of DVDs with gay themes. Yan pa nga lang ang napi-feature ko eh marami pa akong napanood na magugustuhan mo, dyan ba walang MovieMax?

lito malana said...

huh, it captured my emotion?, sana ganun din lovelife ko.very nice blog