BLOG CONTINUUM

Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

28.10.07

Salamat po! (Thank you!)



It's an honor to be enlisted on your blogroll, the roster that you have is definitely an A-list. I hope I can live up with the expectations but in the meanwhile I'd like to thank you with all my heart. It's the truth that when I stumbled upon Pinoy Gay Blogs
I have gained back the interest to write, I was a contributor back then to the defunct beefcake magazine Valentino in the Philippines using the same pseudonym. I thought my muse have left me forever and that I'm done being a writer. Guess I'm wrong because I finally found all of you who are now my inspiration. Thank you so much!

To the group, I wish all the best and more power. Mga kababayan, let's paint the whole wide world web in Pink and in time surely we'll be free. World Peace!!!

No comments: