Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

14.11.07

Don't let it end Jay!

THE ARTIST




Jay Brannan is an American singer/songwriter and actor best known for his role "Ceth" in the movie SHORTBUS.


THE SONG


the sidewalk is rushing at my head againi’m lying on the street in the rain and windfrom doing forward rolls down avenue Awith my guitar on my back, don’t let it end this waysomehow i dialed my celli didn’t know i could get service in hellhow quickly can you get here, don’t know where i am dearfinally the world actually seems to be revolving around me


chorus


shoo-be-doo-be-doo-wopi overdid it at the soda shopthanks for being my girl at thei-don’t-know-when-to-stop sock hopyou held my head over the edge of the bedi remember it now, but at the time i thought i was deadyou put a pan there, and held back my hairhow can i repay you for saving me and my hardwood floor?


chorus


and when the world stopped spinning ’roundi picked the pan up off the groundi read my upheaves, much like tea leavesthey said it’s over, so get sober, or you’ll die again


chorus


THE VIDEO

This video gained him the hearts of his fans by not wearing a shirt while singing inside the toilet. Cute!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like it huh