Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

7.11.07

Have you ever.......?

Have you ever sneak up somebody before? I mean sexually, like putting your hands and grabbing a guys wang under the sheets or his drawers while his sleeping or drunk. Yeah it's really exhilarating at first, the thought of him hitting you when he wakes up or that he'll tell everybody what you were about to do with him. It's so scary but also very rewarding when the guy allow your advances. I've gotten my fare share of the same kind of experience and it turns out well just like in this movie:



It's a matter of making up a dialogue that'll he'll give in to your desires once he wakes up. Like for example; "Gusto kita at kailangan ko ito, sana wag mo akong bibiguin!" (I like you and I need this, I hope you won't fail me) those were my exact phrases when the guy woke up and I stopped sucking him to stare him in the eyes with a puppy look. I guess he could not say no for an answer, I am already gripping his thing on my hand. HEHEHEHEHH!

Show subtle signs that you like him so much before you got the chance to do this, look him directly in the eyes and then on his lips every once in awhile, then go stare at his bulge if there's an opportunity. Praise him about his looks and his body, and act on his indulgences. But of course, he has to know what you are already for this to be effective.

Et voila! He can be your boyfriend instantly that of course if he enjoyed what you've done to him. Now all you have to do is perfect your skills while waiting for that pouncing moment and everything will be A-OK.

2 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

hey there...first time visitor to your blog..its very cool. I'm enjoying it.

stop by and say hi sometime
-Rick

yoruosu12 said...

Hi Rick! Thanks for dropping by. Will do.