Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

22.11.07

From Square One, Intro

It was said that in order to discover one true-self you need to go back from the very beginning. Much of what we are now are just reverberations or repercussions of what had happened to us in the past particularly in our precious childhood. With this in mind I want to share one of the reasons how I became GAY. I said 'one of the reasons' because I still believe it's a combination of sort. I was incestuously involved with some same-sex relative starting at a very young age of five and this went on until I had it not only with one but three of them.

I was clueless back then that what we're doing is taboo or mores in the society. Neither do I have the idea of what a child molestation is. Youngsters are naturally sexual active as they tend to be exploratory in this period of life and also because of this innocence they are usually violated. I know many of you may have experienced the same and had been emotionally ravaged by it. Some of us just kept mum or have intentionally erases the said experiences in their memories. Good thing now most of the societies with the help of media have acted on protecting the children from the perversion of adults, blood related or not.

Having a nomadic family back then I was accustomed to transferring from place to place to live. And sometimes we have no particular or apparent reason at all but on this occasion we moved out because the place where we lived was burnt down by a big fire. And being a toddler as I was, I have no knowledge of what have transpired, but this story is not about that. All I know is that we sought refuge from a relative on my father's side and ended up living in a roof of a well-to-do relative who had an only child. His mom was my second mom by church rite.

Me and my male cousin were almost of the same age. Obviously we played together a lot. He had so many toys then which made me more envious of him because I never had one. Then he also went to an exclusive school and even got to be fetched by a school bus. While the poor me just walked to and from my public school everyday. His mom loved and pampered him so much. He was the center of attraction even to our other relatives. And I was a nobody compared to him, so a hidden desire towards him grew in my heart. Unknown to me that I was already nurturing that feeling towards the same sex.

One particular afternoon we were inside his room playing with his GI Joe's and Transformer action figures. When we eventually got tired we decided to wrestle. We hustled and tussled on top of his bed as we go on tickling each other in a juxtaposed position. I accidentally brushed my hand on his nether region. Got nervous how he would react but instead it seemed like he felt nothing about it. Once again I touched him intentionally that's when I felt the hardness under his PJ's. We were all wet with our sweat maybe because of the activity or because it was high noon then. I saw his face blushed whenever I did that and apparently he liked what I am doing too.

"Oh keep doing that!" he exclaimed while I run my hand up and down on his small member.

"You like it???"

"Yeah it feels so nice, keep rubbing it."

That's when I decided to make a bold move of outlining the shape of his crotch. I am not sure what I have felt but it was kind of exciting as his thing grew bigger and warmer on the palm of my hand. He pulled up his shirt and showed me his navel which then I started playing with my cute little fingers. He was so ticklish and laughing hard that I was afraid somebody might hear us. Good heavens it was siesta time so our folks were either sleeping or heavily watching daytime drama on the boobtube. I continued tickling him while we rolled and rolled over on top of his soft but small bed. I smelt his sweaty skin which is kind of sweet since we were still young then and I liked it so much that made me lick some of drops of sweat on his belly up to his two brown knobs on his chest.


His giggles turned into almost inaudible sighs. I continued smelling him while I reached over to cup his and decided to untie the PJ's he is wearing to see how big it was when hard. I was curious if it would look and smell the same as mine. When I pulled his white drawer the emanating aroma was so inviting and sweet that's why I dove in and smelt some more. He held my head in place so when he forcefully shoved me I was utterly helpless but I enjoyed it that I let out my tongue and lapped his mushy and pinkish member. His face grimaced with gusto and he whispered;

"Please put it inside you mouth!"

The warm feeling and inviting smell of his member made me obey him and I automatically swallowed it up to the hilt like what I am doing to a juicy banana. We never had proper training but maybe because of human instinct I bobbed my head while he continued humping me until we were both satisfied and exhausted. Of course .......

2 comments:

Quentin X said...

This is interesting. It sounds consentual between minors. Not sure about the legalities but it does not sound like molestation (i.e. an adult preying on kids). How old were you then? How old was he then? I have heard a similar story from an ex although he actually creamed in his pants while wrestling rather than on the other persons mouth. In what way are you affected by this incident?

yoruosu12 said...

Hi Quentin!

Thanks for taking interest reading my story. Yes I agree with you but the full story centers on child molestation which I have chopped to three blog posts. To keep you more enticed it will also tackle the transformation of the prey to a predator.

We were both 5 years old during that time, although he is still older than me by several months. The answer to your last question will be on the last wherein I'll be relaying what happened to each of the protagonists of the story.