Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

28.11.07

DR on my lens - Motels ala Las Vegas

If the Philippines have their Pasay and Old Manila as their sin city, Manfresa and San Isidro are DR's version. It is where you can find lots of 'cabanas' or motels situated on both sides of the avenue. The place has so many lights that it can be mistaken as Las Vegas, I wonder how they can maintain them even with the 'apagones' (blackouts) every now and then. I have been in almost all of them and they boast of a lot of amenities. One particular amenity that fancied me is that they have automated and glass door shower area that's so costly in the Philippines it could only be in the executive suite, (I have been to our own motels too and I know what I am saying is true.) but here they're just from a normal suite.



In most of them you will have to have a car to go inside because they're a drive thru' type of motel. Nobody sees you while you go inside the garage. One more move that's perfect for PLU doing the down low which is mostly the case here in DR.

No comments: