Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

25.11.07

From Square One, Mid-half

.......he never came but that was the beginning of our many sneaky exploration whenever we find opportunity.

My father came from his long stay abroad working in Mediterranean region. That's the first time I got to know and see him in flesh. He was never really there as I was growing up. He had a lot of money with him and was able to secure us a house in the province. Fate have decided what's going to happen with the secret rendezvous between me and my cousin. Our sexual exploration put in halt not giving him a chance to return to me the favor. When our house was built we left theirs and settled in the province. My father chose to be near to our relatives with the hope of them taking good care of us. He was very confident that with them around our life will be so much better. So he thinks. Little does he know my nightmarish childhood have just begun.

The apparent favoritism in the family made me a rogue child. I have done every bad trick in the book, I became a kleptomaniac, I became a chronic liar. Hence the black sheep of the clan. I even didn't know what's happening with me then. I just knew something was missing in my life. And because of my secretive nature, one time I stumbled upon a stack of magazines of the stepbrother of my grandmother. The magazine was full of naked male pictures and sex stories and upon seeing them a flame reignited in me. I got hooked. Whenever there was a chance I sneak up inside his room and browse over the magazines. They were magnificent in my eyes, the perfect abs, the contours of the muscles, the different shape of the dicks. And even the subliminal messages like power, submission, passion and ecstasy that those pictures convey were obvious to my very young mind. And because I was aware of all of these I could have exuded a come-on appearance, like the effect of pheromones to the bees, thus attracting adults to me. The sneaking up continued until one time I was caught en flagrante delicto by an uncle;

"What the fuck are you doing there?"

I was dumbfounded and don't know how to respond. Although I was not doing any sexual act during that time, I have no way of scurrying out of that situation. The magazine was on my hand and I was sweating profusely. I was looking a pre-coital position of two men.

"Aha! What is this?"
"Oh I just found that under the bed Uncle"
"And who said you're allowed to see this kind of things?"
"Nobody!"
"Did you tell that you saw this to anyone?"
"No Uncle"

When I said no, his eyes lit up a bit. He grinned devilishly. I didn't know if it was my appearance or that he knew already that stuff was under there that gave me away he continued his 3rd degree questioning until,

"Did you like what you see?"
"Uhmmmmm I don't know"
"You're sweating a lot, I know you like it"

I bit my lip and decided I was caught red-handed there's no way I can lie no more.

"Yes, I like what I see"
"Do you like this (pointing the thing between his thighs)?"

Am scared I did not know what to do. He opened his tight pants and extracted his member from his smelly underwear. His cock was crooked to the left, monstrous in size and did not look delectable as portrayed in the pictures of the magazine. I gulped and waited for what's going to happen next. I knew I was about to plunge in a pile of deep shit.

He was already hard and drooling with wet and sticky precum. He went near my face and hit me with it. I didn't like the smell at all. I guess what my other relative said that he was nuts is true. That he was a bit of a person from the loony bin. Maybe that explains his lack of hygiene. Well if he's nuts, definitely his nuts won't be smelling good at the least. I tried not to open my mouth but he pinched my jaw until I was forced to open it. I cried but he told me not to or else he's going to hit me with my grandpa's cane. I know that cane was hard and it would hurt me badly. Quickly I stopped my sobbing and did what he asked me to do. He face fucked me when I finally opened my jaw he was humping like crazy until he reached his climax. Minded not that my teeth was scraping his cock badly.



And when he was about to come, he shoved it entirely that I thought I was going to choke to death. He let go everything that went inside my gut. He did not stopped until I did not get the rest of his cum. All my eyes were red and I had a snotty nose from that intrusion. Afterwards he slapped me with it until finally its dried he treated me like I am a towel. He did not bother to ask me if I was okay. If I liked what he have done to me. All I remember is that my body was shaking and I knew my childhood was gone forever. He said we will be doing it again, I almost puked. I did not want to, but who am I to say no I am just his nephew. I am just .......

2 comments:

Quentin X said...

OMG! You poor thing. I don't know what to say. How can someone do that? It's insane. He should be locked up.

lito said...

he's so crasy you know,but a pretty adventure, ahahahah!!!