Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

18.11.07

Worrisome distance

I've never thought that it would be very hard to bear the emotional impact of being distant to your loved ones. Although I may have brainwashed myself into thinking that I shouldn't be perturbed by any of these, it is inevitably likened to the waves of the seas crushing the stones of its shores. No I' m not that strong and willful as I would like you think, the truth is I am like a marshmallow inside. Waiting to melt and reduced to nothingness.

Lately, I got some bad news that my longtime boyfriend got hurt in a brawl after a drinking spree. I didn't know what to do, I cried and became worried so much I had a sleepless night. It is an awful feeling you wouldn't dare to have.

I almost thought of swimming the vast ocean just to be with him. To comfort him and take care of him.

Prayers can move mountains, that's what they say and which I came to believe. With a throng of internet friends I have I was able to gain not just one prayer from me but from all of them. They prayed for him and it worked! He just suffered a minor contusion and only a stitch is needed to be done.

Thanks for all of you guys who were with me in time of crisis, my heart goes for all of you!

2 comments:

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

So sorry to hear about your boyfriend. I hope he is doing much better.

yoruosu12 said...

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for dropping by. He's much better now, it's good that he just had stitches from the said incident.

I appreciate your concern. You have a long distance relationship too? I suppose.