Breakpoints

RANDOM BLOG POSTS

5.11.07

I am insatiably and dar-ren-gly in love

THE ARTIST



Darren Hayes is an Australian singer-songwriter who with his partner in Savage Garden, have mades such hits as "I want you", "To the Moon and Back". After parting ways in 2001 he launched into a solo career with his album "Spin" with the hit single "Insatiable" which I really liked so much that I chose to put this in one of my blogs, although he had released a new one. The lyrics were meaningfully crafted, just look way past the music video and you will see that it was meant to describe the relationship between 2 guys.

He entered into a civil partnership with his boyfriend, Richard Cullen, who is also his animator and director, on June 19, 2006. But before the announcement of the said union, his sexuality had been constantly questioned by the media so when the wedding was made public long-term fans were no longer shocked.


THE SONG

When moonlight crawlsalong the streetChasing away the summer heatFootsteps outsidesomewhere belowThe world revolvesI let it goWe build our churchabove this streetWe practice lovebetween these sheetsThe candy sweetnessscent of youIt bathes my skin I'mstained by youAnd all I have todo is hold youThere's a racing in my heartI am barely touching you
[ Chorus ]
Turn the lights down lowTake it offLet me showMy love for youInsatiableTurn me onNever stopWanna taste every dropMy love for youInsatiable
The moonlight playsupon your skinA kiss thatlingers takes meinI fall asleep inside of youThere are no wordsThere's only truthBreathe in Breathe outThere is no soundWe move together up and downWe levitate our bodies soarOur feet don't eventouch the floorAnd nobody knowsyou like I doThe world doesn't understandBut I grow strongerin your hands
[ Chorus ]
Turn the lights down lowTake it offLet me showMy love for youInsatiableTurn me onNever stopWanna taste every dropMy love for youInsatiable
Turn the lights down lowTake it offLet me show

My love for youInsatiableTurn me onNever stopWanna taste every dropMy love for youInsatiable
We never sleepwe're alwaysholdin' handsKissin' for hourstalkin' makin' plansI feel like a better manJust being in the same roomWe never sleepthere's just somuch to doToo much to sayCan't close my eyeswhen I'm with youInsatiable the wayI'm loving you
[ Chorus ]
Turn the lights down lowTake it offLet me showMy love for youInsatiableTurn me onNever stopWanna taste every dropMy love for youInsatiable
Turn the lights down lowTake it offLet me showMy love for youInsatiableTurn me onNever stopWanna taste every dropMy love for youInsatiable

THE VIDEO



2 comments:

Christian said...

boy I think we have similar tastes in boys. I love him too! It's a nice pic of him you put up here.

yoruosu12 said...

It's good that you like him too. Have you heard his new song "step into the light"? It's so cool.